Join us for The BIG SWIM 2024
July 27-28, 2024 WE’RE HEADING BACK TO THE NORTHUMBERLAND STRAIT!
What's included with your registration fee*:
- Participation in The BIG SWIM
- Event safety support in the form of multiple boats
- Recommended training program & continued training support
- Private Facebook forum to ask questions & share milestones
- Event weekend t-shirt
- BIG SWIM branded swimming cap for training
- Event weekend swimming cap
- Fundraising support
- Pre-SWIM dinner July 27
Each swimmer must raise a minimum of $1,000. Kayakers are encouraged to also fundraise. All funds go to support Brigadoon Village.
Every swimmer must be accompanied by a Paddle Canada Level 1 Certified kayaker*. It is the responsibility of the swimmer to acquire a qualified kayaker and without one, they will not be permitted to swim. Each kayaker is required to acquire the necessary safety gear, as recommended by Transport Canada. Without this safety gear, the kayaker will not be permitted to paddle leaving their swimmer without a paddler.
Email: BIGSWIMDirector@givetolive.ca with any questions.