Thank you for getting children and youth to camp!
Each year, Brigadoon hosts hundreds of children and youth with chronic illnesses and other life difficulties at our facilities. At camp, kids are put into an environment where they no longer feel different or alone because of their diagnosis as they get to meet other kids going through the same challenges as them.
“Camp is a place I feel safe – it’s my favourite place on earth. I’ve made so many great connections and it has changed my life forever.” - Brigadoon Camper
By fundraising for Brigadoon or by donating to a fundraiser, you can be part of that change in children’s lives. It costs approximately $1,750 per child to attend a week-long camp program; however, the average family contribution is approximately $400. It is the support of people like you that ensures we can operate with a Pay What You Can fee structure and never have to turn a child away for financial reasons.
Ready to change the lives of Atlantic Canadian children and youth by fundraising for Brigadoon?
In just a few simple steps, you can create an individual fundraiser for stand-alone efforts, a team page for group efforts, or you can join a team page that has already been created. You can share your fundraiser with friends and family using the online tools available on your fundraising page.
Steps to get started:
- Register your online fundraiser by selecting the Register button at the top of your page.
- After registering, personalize your page in the Participant Centre by telling us more about your fundraiser and why you support Brigadoon Village.
- Please allow us a few days to review and approve the changes to your personal page.
- Start fundraising by inviting your family and friends to donate.
- Utilize the Share feature on your page to easily share your fundraiser to your social media pages.
- HAVE FUN!